Business Online Banking
How do I enroll in Business Online Banking?
Complete a Business Online Banking Application
print, sign it, and bring it to either Bank location.
Fax application to a Relationship Banker 630-773-0716, Attn: Customer Service
Mail application to Itasca Bank & Trust Co. Attn: Customer Service, 308 W. Irving Park Road, Itasca, IL 60143
You will receive notification via email that your application has been processed.
Online Banking is an easy and efficient way to manage your company's finances. You'll also have peace of mind knowing that it's a safe and secure way to stay on top of your finances, whether you are at home, work, or away on vacation.
You can check balances and see ATM transactions and checks that have cleared, all in real-time. It's like having a full-service bank at your fingertips 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
With Business Online Banking, you will be able to:
- Access detailed account information for all of your accounts, including Checking, Savings, Money Market, Loans, and Lines of Credit.
- View your statements and all checks received with E-statements.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Easily export information to Quicken, Quickbooks, or any financial software.
- Make loan payments.
- Receive Account Alerts that notify you via email or text when certain activities you designate occur on your accounts.
Email us with Business Online Banking questions.