Take a picture. Deposit a check.
Using the camera on your smartphone or tablet, you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere. Deposit into your checking, savings or money market account(s), up to $3,000 per item.
- Convenience - you can deposit checks from anywhere* whenever you need to. Deposits made via Mobile Deposit before 4:00 PM Central Time are considered deposited on the current business day, and will appear in your account by the end of business that day. Deposits made after 4:00 PM Central Time will be considered deposited the next business day. A business day is Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays and as otherwise posted in our branches or at itascabank.com.
- Security - no need to carry a check around-once it's deposited you can file it**.
To use Mobile Deposit, you must be an iPhone®, iPad® , Android™, smartphone or tablet, or Kindle™ Fire user and enrolled in Mobile Banking. If you are eligible for the service, the Mobile Deposit option will be available to you after logging into the Mobile Banking app.
Here's how to use Itasca Bank's Mobile Deposit:
- Log into Mobile Banking and select the Deposit tab.
- Follow the instructions on the App to take a photo of the front and back of the check. Make sure you've endorsed the check with your signature (or signature stamp) and write 'for mobile deposit only Itasca Bank'. If the check is not endorsed correctly, the Bank will reject the deposit and it will not be processed for credit to your account. It will then need to be deposited manually (in person, or by mail).
- Enter the dollar amount of the deposit and select account to receive the deposit.
- Validate the information you've entered is correct.
In order to use Mobile Deposit, you will have to add Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking to your account, if you do not already have these services.
Be smart online. Practice these security tips for mobile devices.
*There may be charges by your cellular provider associated with data usage on your phone. Cellular service may not be available in all areas. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
**Checks that have been deposited using Mobile Deposit should be safely stored for thirty calendar days from the transmission date.