These past few weeks have definitely been historic and we have moved quickly to make sure we are available for you. As your community bank, we are here for you and ready to serve you!
Drive-up Hours Changing Next Week
Per the State of Illinois’ official Stay at Home Order, banks are considered essential businesses and will remain open and fully operational. However, in an effort to protect both customers and employees, the Itasca and Roselle lobbies are temporarily closed. We are open to serve you through our Drive-up teller windows. Currently, the Drive-up tellers are available from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM-1:00 PM on Saturday. As of Wednesday, April 1, 2020, the Drive-up teller hours will change at both branches. They will be open from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM on weekdays. The Drive-up at both locations will continue to be open 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM on Saturdays.
Do you need a service that is not available at the Drive-up teller window? Please call our Customer Service team at 630-773-0350 anytime during business hours to schedule an appointment for safe deposit access, to open a new account, or for additional assistance. Appointments are also available with our Trust Officers, Loan Department and our Investment Department. Please continue to check our website and social media sites for status updates.
In addition to the Drive-up facilities, we also offer a variety of other convenient resources to assist you:
- Use the Itasca Bank & Trust Co. Mobile app to deposit checks and transfer funds.
- Check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and communicate with our team through Online Banking.
- Schedule and send bill payments with our online bill payment service.
- Drop off deposits in our night depository (we have two, one in Itasca and one in Roselle).
- Call our 24-hour Bank by Phone telephone banking at 630-875-4287 to check balances and transfer funds (call Customer Service to enroll).
- Enjoy surcharge-free ATM access within the STARsf and MoneyPass® ATM networks.
- We are asking employees who feel ill or who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- We are asking all customers of the Bank to please stay home if you have traveled to a COVID-19 hot spot within the past 14 days, if you know that you may have been exposed to the virus, or if you are exhibiting any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- We have a Business Continuity Plan that helps us limit any disruptions in providing services to our customers. While it is impossible for anyone to predict the spread of the Coronavirus, it does not alter Itasca Bank & Trust Co.’s focus on continuing to serve our customers’ needs.
Please be careful of fake emails. Unfortunately, many times situations are taken advantage of by hackers, so continue to be very careful before you click on a link or an attachment in emails. Please know that we will never ask for confidential information such as your name, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information in an email.