Banking Operations During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Our lobbies are open to serve our customers during our normal business hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we assisted with community health management efforts by keeping our lobbies available by appointment only in recent months. If you would prefer to make an appointment, you still can by contacting one of our Relationship Bankers. This allows us to prepare for your visit and make it as expedient as possible for you.
For everyone’s protection, and in compliance with the government mandate, a face mask is required to enter the Bank. We ask that your mask cover your nose and mouth. We ask that you stop as you enter the Bank and lower your face mask for a moment so we may identify you and then enter. We also ask that you maintain at least six feet of space between you and other customers. There is signage in the Bank to remind you. If you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, please do not enter the building.
The drive-up facilities are open from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM on Saturday.
If you are not comfortable coming into the Bank, remember you can bank remotely using Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Please call our Customer Service team at 630-773-0350 anytime during business hours with any questions.
We Offer Many Different Non-contact Options to Serve You.
- Online and Mobile Banking—We encourage to manage your accounts using online and mobile banking. These services are available to you 24 hours a day, every day.
- Check balances, view transactions, transfer funds, make loan payments, and communicate with our team through Online Banking and the Mobile app.
- Deposit checks or transfer funds using the Mobile app.
- Schedule and send bill payments with our online bill payment service.
- Drop off deposits in our night depository (we have two, one in Itasca and one in Roselle).
- Call our 24-hour Bank by Phone telephone banking at 630-875-4287 to check balances and transfer funds (call Customer Service to enroll).
- Enjoy surcharge-free ATM access within the MoneyPass® network.
As always, you can reach our Customer Service team with questions at 630-773-0350.
We want to share how we are managing risks and addressing COVID-19 specifically:
- We are asking employees who feel ill or who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All employees will be wearing masks.