Banking Operations During the Covid-19 Pandemic
January 13, 2021 Update
Effective Monday, November 16, 2020
In an effort to help support community health management efforts, the Bank will continue to do the following:
- Lobby access at both of our locations will be by appointment only until further notice. This step is being implemented to protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
- Our drive-up services remain available from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Friday, and 7:00 AM-1:00 PM on Saturday and offer most banking services.
- Appointments are available for safe deposit box access and other essential services that cannot be fulfilled in the drive-up. To schedule an appointment, contact Customer Service at 630-773-0350 or schedule an appointment online. If you do enter a Bank lobby, all customers and employees are required to wear a mask. We ask that your mask cover your nose and mouth. We also ask that you maintain at least six feet of space between you and other customers. There is signage in the Bank to remind you. If you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, please do not enter the building.
Don't forget that you can bank remotely using Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Please call our Customer Service team at 630-773-0350 anytime during business hours with any questions.
We Offer Many Different Non-Contact Options to Serve You.
- Online and Mobile Banking—We encourage to manage your accounts using online and mobile banking. These services are available to you 24 hours a day, every day.
- Check balances, view transactions, transfer funds, make loan payments, and communicate with our team through Online Banking and the Mobile app.
- Deposit checks or transfer funds using the Mobile app.
- Schedule and send bill payments with our online bill payment service.
- Drop off deposits in our night depository (we have two, one in Itasca and one in Roselle)
- Call our 24-hour Bank by Phone telephone banking at 630-875-4287 to check balances and transfer funds (call Customer Service to enroll).
- Enjoy surcharge-free ATM access within the STARsf and MoneyPass® ATM networks.
We will keep you updated on the Covid-19 page and we will also email updates to our customers.
As always, you can reach our Customer Service team with questions at 630-773-0350.
We want to share how we are managing risks and addressing COVID-19 specifically:
- We are asking employees who feel ill or who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All employees will be wearing masks.
New Phone Scams
A new group of scam calls covering a wide range of themes are now out there: calls offer testing kits, scaring you into getting your air conditioning ducts cleaned, pretend to be from charity organizations raising money, and even pretend to be from the World Health Organization. In most of these scams, the intent is to either fool you into giving up your credit card number, or to collect personal health information.
Tips to remember:
- Do not respond to calls or texts from unknown numbers, or any others that appear suspicious.
- Never share your personal or financial information via email, text messages, or over the phone.
- Be cautious if you’re being pressured to share any information or make a payment immediately.
- Scammers often spoof phone numbers to trick you into answering or responding. Government agencies will never call you to ask for personal information or money.
- Do not click any links in a text message. If a friend sends you a text with a suspicious link that seems out of character, call them to make sure they weren't hacked.
- Always check on a charity (for example, by calling or looking at its actual website) before donating.