We have collected answers to the most frequently asked questions for you to refer to. If you do not find what you are looking for here or need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us or give us a call at 630-773-0350 and speak to a Relationship Banker.
POPMONEY IS NOW AVAILABLE
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account. You can send and receive money using Itasca Bank & Trust Co.'s online banking site through Bill Pay. It's just that easy!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to your Itasca Bank online banking and Bill Pay account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to Itasca Bank's online banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Popmoney personal payment services offered at www.Popmoney.com are provided by or through CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and/or its affiliate CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed and regulated as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, each a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc.