It is always the Bank’s goal to make sure you have an outstanding banking experience each and every time you visit us; whether it is in the lobby or online. In fact, we have found that our customers are relying more on online banking while visiting the lobby less.
As a result, we are excited to share that we are in the process of remodeling our Itasca location to create a building that will support the way banking is done today and for the future. The above rendering is the new teller line. Floor plan drawings for the remodeling are available in the lobby of the Itasca
location for viewing. We will also begin a small remodeling project at our Roselle location in January.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience as there may be some inconvenience, and we apologize in advance. You will be thrilled with the end result!
Construction has Begun!
- A temporary wall has been erected in the lobby and the teller line has been moved to the right of our reception area.
- All customers are directed to park on the east side of the building and enter through the front entrance on Irving Park Road.
- The rear door by the drive-up lanes is not accessible.
- The new ATM is now operational in the outside lane of the Itasca location drive-up. You will not need an envelope to deposit cash or checks, and the monitor has the ability to tilt to accommodate the height of your vehicle.
- The ATM in the east parking lot near the street is still operational, but the other one is closed. They will both be removed in the spring to make room for additional customer parking.
Roselle Location Update
Remodeling will begin at our Roselle location the week of January 20. Our receptionist will temporarily move to the teller line while work begins on constructing offices for each banker.
Watch for updates on this page throughout the remodeling! You are always welcome to stop by either our Itasca or Roselle location with question or comments.