The Bank recently completed a 12-month remodeling project to our main location in Itasca, which was started in August, 2019. The building was built in 1968 and last remodeled in the early 80’s, so a facelift was definitely needed. The end result is a beautiful, modern building reconfigured to accommodate the needs of our customers for the next twenty years. We thank you for your loyalty and patience throughout this project.
Our only disappointment is not being able to show it off with a big celebration. We are excited to present you with a video tour of our remodeled building! You may view it by clicking on the image above.
New and Improved
- The entrance to the Bank is now on the east side of the building, adjacent to the improved parking lot.
- The teller line has been reduced and now has a window that is ADA compliant for customers who wish to be seated.
- All Relationship Bankers now have offices for increased privacy.
- Space has been increased for departments that are growing such as Loans, Trust Services, and Investments.
- The new ATM is located in the outside lane of the Itasca location drive-up. You no longer need an envelope to make a deposit, and the monitor can tilt to accommodate the height of your vehicle.
New Itasca Entrance
Roselle Location Updates
The Roselle branch has also had some remodeling done too! The reception area is now inside the lobby, and each of our Relationship Bankers have their own office.
The Roselle reception area.