It is always the Bank’s goal to make sure you have an outstanding banking experience each and every time you visit us; whether it is in the lobby or online. In fact, we have found that our customers are relying more on online banking while visiting the lobby less.
As a result, we are excited to share that we will be remodeling our Itasca location to create a building that will support the way banking is done today and for the future. The above rendering is the new teller line. Floor plan drawings for the remodeling are available in the lobby of the Itasca location for your review.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience as there may be some inconvenience, and we apologize in advance. You will be thrilled with the end result!
The first phase will begin in mid-September
- You will start to see the lobby configuration change and the teller line will be downsized.
- A single ATM will be constructed in the outside lane of the drive-up.
Construction will begin on October 7
- All customers will be directed to park on the east side of the building and enter through the front entrance.
- The rear door by the drive-up lanes will not be accessible.
- Signs will direct where to park and where to enter the building as construction progresses.
- The Roselle location will undergo some lobby construction at the same time to improve acoustics and privacy for customers.
Watch for updates on this page throughout the remodeling! You are always welcome to stop by either our Itasca or Roselle location with question or comments. If Itasca customers prefer to do their banking in Roselle, that is certainly an option.