About Women's Initiative
DISCOVER. ENERGIZE. CONNECT.
For over twenty-one years, Itasca Bank & Trust Co. has focused on women's empowerment and success and making a difference in the lives of women who are business owners, retired, employed, mothers, and students.
We present an array of programs and services, from personal interest to business and financial focus, the many roles of women have been celebrated and enhanced. The Women’s Initiativesm also offers the opportunity to connect with other dynamic women. There is no fee to join the Women’s Initiative, nor for the programs.
For women business owners
- We offer programs to help grow your business, such as The Key to Business Growth, Content Marketing, The Evolution of Sales, Positioning Your Business to Sell.
- We also offer monthly Business Roundtables which bring together women business owners of non-competing businesses to provide a confidential resource and platform for exchanging ideas in order to build business satisfaction and revenue. The group addresses real-life issues, provides realistic feedback and solutions, and monitors progress toward goals.
For all women
We offer a variety of programs that cover a wide rage of interests such as:
- Cyber Security
- Rediscover You!
- Navigating Senior Living Options
- The Art of Georgia O'Keeffe
- Confident, Vibrant, & Visible at Every Age
- Decorating for Now
- Ice Cream Social
Diane Middlebrooks is the Women's Initiative Coordinator. Diane comes from a corporate management background. Prior to joining Itasca Bank & Trust Co., Diane owned her own business, The Business Coach, and led numerous companies and individuals toward greater success and prosperity. During that time she was very active in the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), serving on the Board for four years, and one year as the Chicago chapter president. As Women's Initiative Coordinator, Diane plans the programs and events. She also facilitates monthly roundtables for women business owners.
Diane invites you to contact her about the Women's Initiative at 630-773-0350 ext. 421