It's time to get organized, and we're here to help. When you receive and pay your bills with Online Bill Pay, you can manage your bills in one place and see when they're all due and how much you owe. One website, one password. Now that's organized.
Itasca Bank & Trust Co.'s free Bill Pay gives you more:
- Time - your bills are paid in minutes; you can schedule payments in one sitting
- Money - save on postage, checks, and gas; no more trips to the post office.
- Organization - manage your bills and payments from one convenient location
- Control - pay what you'd like, when you like, unlike auto-debit
- Convenience - pay anyone who you normally pay by check
How do I enroll?
Log in to your online banking account and click on the Bill Pay tab to self-enroll.If you are making changes such as adding an additional Bill Pay account or changing your primary account number that is linked to Bill Pay, you will need to complete a Personal Online Banking Maintenance Form
- Print and sign the Maintenance form.
- Bring the completed form to a Relationship Banker at Itasca Bank or fax to (630)773-0716 Attn: Customer Service or mail the application to: Itasca Bank & Trust Co. Attn: Customer Service 308 W. Irving Park Road, Itasca, IL 60143