Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Itasca Bank & Trust Co. is committed to providing access to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please call our Human Resources team at 630-773-0350, or email us at [email protected]
Itasca Bank & Trust Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
The following is a general list of benefits that are offered to all full-time Itasca Bank & Trust Co. employees. Benefits noted with an * also are available to part-time Itasca Bank & Trust Co. employees.
- Paid Time Off*
- 401K /Profit Sharing Plan*
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Savings Account
- Banking Services*
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program*
- Provides & Requires Professional Attire*
What is it Like to Work at Itasca Bank
Itasca Bank & Trust Co.
- Is a community bank with a seventy-year heritage of values, ethics, and trust.
- Is a responsible citizen and leader in our communities which make us proud to work here.
- Believes that our employees, quality products, exceptional service and technology create a distinctive, personalized banking experience that delights our customers.
- Empowers employees to make decisions and give great service to our customers.
- Has loyal customers, some who have banked with us for generations. We also have loyal employees; our average tenure is ten years.
- Listens to our customers and our employees.
- Cares about great work. We want high-performance people who are ethical, accountable, responsive, flexible, and adapt to a changing environment. To achieve success you must have great interpersonal skills and be dedicated to providing exceptional quality service to our customers.
- Leaders who are down-to-earth, approachable and accessible; they know and value the talents and skills of each employee.
- A teaching environment where there are opportunities to learn more and do more. We promote from within whenever possible.
- Meaningful work; we enjoy helping our customers and the relationships we have built with them.
- An open line of communication with employees regarding all aspects of the Bank’s goals, operations and financial performance.
- A positive environment where work/life balance is encouraged.
- Teamwork across the entire organization; we know we can depend on each other. An atmosphere that encourages camaraderie and includes celebrations and recognition.