- Personal Finance Manager (PFM). Get the big picture of your finances with this tool to help manage your budget and track your spending.
- Check your balances.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Send payments to almost anyone with Bill Pay.*
- Access electronic checking statements via E-statements.**
*Bill Pay is available with an Itasca Bank & Trust Co. checking account.
**E-statements are available on checking accounts and quarterly with customers having only savings accounts.
Online Banking Details Apply for Online Banking
Download the Itasca Bank Mobile App to any mobile device and you can:
- Pay bills.
- Transfer money.
- Deposit checks – Snap a picture of your check to deposit.
- View all transactions.
- Touch Login – Secure and easy way to sign in using finger print recognition (based on your individual device).
- Facial Recognition Login – Secure and easy way to sign in using facial recognition with an Apple device (based on your individual device).
- Single Password – One password for all devices offers ease in completing your banking.
- Unified User Experience – Your experience from your desktop to your mobile devices will be the same.
Mobile Banking is a service available to customers with an Itasca Bank & Trust Co. personal or business checking or savings account. Customer must be enrolled in online banking. Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Per item and monthly dollar limits apply for deposits.
Mobile Banking Details
Use your Visa Debit Card to access surcharge-free ATMs in the MoneyPass® network nationwide.
Samsung Pay™, Apple Pay®, Google Pay™
Make safe and simple payments using your mobile device from anywhere you can swipe or tap your card to pay with your Itasca Bank & Trust Co. Visa Debit Card.
This mobile app lets you control debit card usage and spending. Instantly lock and unlock your cards if they go missing; establish dollar limits, receive alerts if your card is used, and get real time balances.
BANK BY PHONE
Available 24-hours a day, you can check your current balance, recent transactions or transfer funds for your checking or savings account.
Get your current balance on your Certificate of Deposit or Loan.